Len and Laura have an enthusiasm for the real estate industry and appreciation for Calgary that is shared among all the members of their team. Their team’s combined expertise has led RE/MAX Len T. Wong and Associates to be one of the top real estate teams in all of Calgary. Their knowledge and expertise on the Calgary real estate market makes them a great ally in home selling. If you’re thinking of selling your home, contact one of their experts and professionals today.
Why should you use a professional REALTOR®?
There are a number of reasons why using a real estate professional are beneficial during the home selling process, but their knowledge of the marketplace is a huge asset to you. From the initial meeting with your REALTOR®, to walking you through the selling process step-by-step, a professional has the expertise to guide you through the real estate market with ease.
Real estate professionals come with an extensive knowledge of each Calgary community, real estate trends and the market value of homes. They will also:
- Advise you on the repairs you should make before selling
- Help you determine the best asking price for your home
- Guide you through all the necessary paperwork
- Stage your home and market it to provide prime exposure
- Marketing Your Home
The team at RE/MAX Len T. Wong and Associates combines their extensive real estate knowledge with innovative marketing techniques, to ensure your home reaches its fullest exposure potential. Through in-depth research, your home will be compared to similar listings in your area, guaranteeing your home will sell for the price you deserve, in the shortest possible time.
When you list your home with RE/MAX Len T. Wong and Associates, it will be marketed and advertised in a variety of avenues including:
- MLS® system, where prospective buyers can see your listing
- RE/MAX Calgary homes for sale listings
- Real estate market publications: CREB® Real Estate News, Calgary Herald, Calgary Sun, etc.
- On the RE/MAX Len T. Wong and Associates website
- 24-hour automated hotline on our website
How do you prepare your children for the big move? How do you avoid getting stuck with two homes? Read the reports below for tips and tricks to help make your move easier.
- 10 things you need to know before you hire an agent
- Legal mistakes to avoid When buying or selling a home
- Divorce: what you need to know about your house, your mortgage and taxes
- 6 mistakes to avoid when trading up to a larger home
- Parents: 10 tips to prepare young children for a move
- Pet owners: tips to make your move easier on Your Pets
- How to avoid getting stuck with two homes