Buying A Home?
Buying a new home is one of the biggest investments you will make during your lifetime, so you need a real estate professional who can give you honest and accurate information. With seventeen years industry experience, Calgary real estate professional Len T. Wong is your source for information about home ownership and Calgary real estate trends.
Len and his brokerage of RE/MAX professionals put their extensive knowledge of the real estate market to work for you. Daily, they review new Calgary MLS® listings and other Calgary real estate news sources so they can keep on top of the best buys this city has to offer.
Why Use a Real Estate Professional?
There are many reasons for using a real estate professionals when looking for a new home. A real estate professionals will meet with you and your family to help you identify your house hunting requirements. They will share their knowledge of each community and its amenities, and the market value of homes in your favourite neighbourhoods. A real estate professional will also
- explain the home buying process
- provide home sale statistics
- assess the value of suitable homes
- examine your legal obligations to the seller
- mediate between you and the seller
Len T. Wong & Associates have all Calgary real estate services at their fingertips. They use specialized industry publications and MLS® listed properties to find the perfect home in your price range, and in the community of your choice.
- Get the Information Without the Hassle
- 5 Steps to Buying a Home and 9 Buyer Traps
- Which is Better: Existing or New?
- Homebuyers: How to Save $1000s When You Buy
- FIXER UPPER MYTHS& FACTS: What You Should Know BEFORE You Buy
- 13 Extra Costs to be Aware of Before Buying a Home
- Don’t Pay Another Cent in Rent To Your Landlord . . .
- Best Financing: A 3-Point Plan
- Buy a Home With Zero Cash
- 6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy